No new HHF applications accepted after June 30, 2017 at 5:01 p.m. Eastern Time
What you need to know:
- Our data analysis indicated that it was necessary to stop accepting Hardest Hit Fund applications as of June 30, 2017, at 5:01 p.m. Eastern Time to ensure that we have sufficient funds for homeowners enrolled in the program.
- Homeowners who are currently receiving assistance from the HHF will NOT be affected by this change.
- Homeowners who completed their application before the cutoff will have their applications processed as usual.
- Homeowners can sign up for our email list to be informed if any surplus funding becomes available.
- If you need mortgage assistance, please contact your lender and an IFPN partner near you.