Our counselors are available to assist Hoosier homeowners at risk of foreclosure.
What you need to know:
- Although Indiana's Hardest Hit Fund is no longer accepting new applications*, Indiana Foreclosure Prevention Network can still help you.
- Our financial counselors will help you understand your options and can assist you in applying for a loan modification.
- Call us at 1-877-GET-HOPE (1-877-438-4673).
- Please sign up to be informed if any surplus HHF funds become available.
- Homeowners can sign up for our email list to be informed if any surplus funding becomes available.
- If you need mortgage assistance, please contact your lender and an IFPN partner near you.
*Homeowners currently enrolled in HHF will not be affected. HHF Applications received by June 30, 2017, will be processed as usual.